Carrier 25VNA8 Heat Pump
Up to 19 SEER for premium energy savings with premium comfort features.
The Infinity 18VS heat pump is different in a lot of ways. It offers variable-speed compression that can step down in 5 stages to as low as 25% of its capacity. That’s huge from a comfort perspective. The ability to run in lower speeds most of the time makes it quieter and more adept at removing humidity in the summer. It’s also significantly better than a 2-stage unit at keeping temperatures even. Plus, those lower speeds are the sweet spot for the unit’s best efficiency levels and for getting the most benefit out of other systems you might have like an air purifier because of more constant air flow through the system.
And, it’s seldom you can upgrade your system a component at a time. Most often, the leap to higher efficiency and better comfort via a communicating system for that home you love, can mean you have to deal with the cost of a whole system even though only your outdoor cooling unit has called it quits. The Infinity 18VS could change that for you. Your Carrier® expert can help you determine if it can work with your existing indoor unit so you can upgrade in steps.
Why This Heat Pump Is for You
- Energy Savings: Select sizes ENERGY STAR® certified. Up to 19 SEER and up to 11 HSPF for premium energy savings.
- Comfort Features: Premium comfort features for more precise temperature control and fewer temperature swings.
- Humidity Control: Offers excellent humidity control. Can operate at lower speeds for longer times extracting more humidity from your indoor air.
- Sound Performance: Extremely quiet operation and includes a compressor sound blanket and our Silencer System II™ design to help minimize noise levels.
- Size: Available in various sizes that can accommodate most homes. Your Carrier expert will recommend the appropriate model to fit your needs.